- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- In these Terms the following definitions shall apply:
LLP Means Coorg.com Services LLP;
Website Means www.dubare.com, owned by the LLP;
User Means any person who views, navigates or accesses the Website;
Seller Means a third party Adventure Service provider who provides Adventure Activities like Trekking, Paint ball shooting, River Rafting etc;
Services Means the services pertaining to the Adventure Activities provided by the Seller(s);
Buyer Means any User who books/purchases the Service(s) offered by the Seller(s) through the Website;
Terms Means the standard terms set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Website and the Services are available only to those Users who are above eighteen (18) years of age. The LLP does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under the age of eighteen years.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- User may provide certain Personal Information, for example, User’s Name, Billing Address, Email Address, Telephone number etc., which otherwise is not publicly available. The LLP asks this Personal Information when the User books a Service through the Website and places an Order or fills out any other form on the Website.
- By booking the Services or filling out any form on the Website, the User gives his/her consent to the LLP for collecting and storing his/her Personal Information in the databases / server logs of the LLP.
- In order to process the Payment for the Services booked by the Buyer, the LLP asks the Buyer to provide certain sensitive personal information in the form of financial data like Bank Account Details, Credit Card numbers, Pay Pal Account details etc., in addition to the Personal Information mentioned in clause 2.1. The Website may use the services of a third party payment processor to process the payments.
- The LLP or the third party payment processor shall store the Sensitive Personal Information of the Buyer only for the purposes of processing the online financial transactions towards the Services booked through the Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- The LLP automatically receives and records information on its server logs from the User’s browser including IP Address, LLP cookie information, the page the User requested, and media the User consumed, whenever User interacts with the Website.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES? A cookie is a small file containing a small amount of data that is sent to User’s Browser from a web server and placed on User’s Computer’s Hard Drive to assist the Website in providing the Services, recognize User’s browser and to know how and when pages in the Website are visited and by how many people.
- If User does not wish the Website to install cookies on his/her computer, User may change the settings on his/her browser to reject cookies. If the User does set his/her browser to reject cookies, User may not be able to use all of the features of the Website.
- Ads and offers appearing on the Website may be delivered to Users by the advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize User’s computer each time they send the User an online advertisement to compile information about the User. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to the User.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any Personal Information collected from the User may be used for the following purposes;
- To provide the User with the services the User has requested;
- To provide the User with Promotional or marketing information or information about a specific program that the User has elected to participate in or receive information;
- To personalize the User’s experience by customizing the content and offering the User a tailored content;
- Improve the services which the LLP offers to Users;
- To process the financial transactions for the Services booked by Users/Buyer;
- To keep contact and communicate with User, with prior permission of User, regarding the updates to the Website;
- Responding to User’s requests for certain products or services.
- The Sensitive Personal Information of the Buyers shall only be used to process the financial transactions for the Services booked by the Buyers.
- The LLP may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:
- Remember User’s information so that the User will not have to re-enter it during that visit or the next time User/Buyer visits the Website;
- Provide custom, personalized advertisements, content, and information;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the LLP’s marketing campaigns;
- Monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed:
- CHOICE OF THE USER
- Users can always opt not to disclose information to the LLP. However, in order to book the Services, User will have to provide certain information to the LLP. If a particular User chooses not to provide his or her Personal Information to the LLP then the User will not be able to book the Services offered through the Website.
- User will have the choice to opt out of receiving E-mail Notices or solicitations from the LLP or its affiliates by responding to a link in each E-mail notice or solicitation.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The LLP values the Privacy of User’s Personal Information and treats the data of User as confidential.
- The Website shall display some information of Seller on the pages displaying the Services offered by the Seller which allows other Users to identify the Seller.
- The Website provides certain information of the Buyer to the Sellers. For the avoidance of doubt, when a Buyer books a particular Service then the Seller offering that Service shall receive some information of the Buyer like Buyer’s Name, E-mail Address, Telephone Number, etc.
- The LLP shall not rent, sell or share Personal Information obtained on or from the Website with any other person or non-affiliated companies except to provide the Services the User has requested, so long as these parties agree to keep the Personal Information of the User as confidential.
- The LLP will disclose Personal Information of the User to other third parties only when it is required by law and absolutely necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
- The LLP has implemented comprehensive document information security program and information security policies to keep the Personal Data of the User secure and protect it from any unauthorized access. However, the LLP cannot guarantee or ensure the security of the information of the User. Unauthorized entry or use by third parties, hardware or software failure, and other such factors may compromise the security of User information at any time.
- POLICY PERTAINING TO CHILDREN’S DATA
- The Website and the Services offered by the Website are available only to those Users who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. The LLP does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years. Any person who provides his / her Personal Information to the LLP through the Website represents that he/she is 18 years of age or older.
- CONTACT US